On Sep 6, 2012, at 7:10 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

> On 8/26/12 7:44 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

At the time that Joe wrote this email svn.apache.org was still a backup
location for binary artifacts in the build.

It is fixed now because I took this note as an action item, confirmed the
policy on IRC, and removed those backups from the dependency list.

Now read the rest of the thread and understand (I hope) why certain actions are
being taken.

Best Regards,
Dave