Hi,

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI, I'm including the following note about Kitty in this month's report:
>
> <report>
> Kitty is a lightweight, production focused, Java-based application server
> performance diagnostic and management utility. Kitty entered incubation on
> October 3rd, 2010.
>
> A vote to retire the Kitty podling due to inactivity is in progress.
> </report>
>
> If you decide *not* to retire, please report next month on the outcome
> of the vote and your plans going forward. Otherwise see the retirement
> guide in http://incubator.apache.org/guides/retirement.html.

I notice that the vote on retirement failed to reach consensus [1].

Since it looks like there has been zero activity in Kitty since the
vote and the requested followup report was not made, I think the IPMC
should take over and decide to retire the project.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-kitty-dev/201208.mbox/%3C9EBAC2D2-568F-4653-8D2B-5BE926A369B1%40gmail.com%3E

BR,

Jukka Zitting