On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's good to recommend people to get their keys signed by someone in
> the Apache web of trust and I think we could do more in that area,

Maybe if we didn't insist on face-to-face meetings we'd get better adoption
rates.

Apache dev docs:

    http://www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html#wot-link-in

    How To Link Into A Public Web Of Trust

    In short, expect that:

        *   this will involve a face-to-face meeting

GnuPG docs:

    http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html#AEN84

    A key's fingerprint is verified with the key's owner.  This may be done in
    person or over the phone or through any other means as long as you can
    guarantee that you are communicating with the key's true owner.

Marvin Humphrey