On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 11:53 PM, Craig L Russell
<craig.russ...@oracle.com> wrote:
>> In other projects sometimes the website is being voted on together
>> with the releases. Is it not the case with JSPWiki?
>
> I don't know that I've ever voted on a web site release. Other projects just
> update the web site as needed, with no vote.

Yes, it might be that it is a "speciality" of the projects I work with
(Commons for example always sends a website link with the vote,
Logging does it too.)

>> On another note, I agree with Ross. Your mentors should have told you
>> that and they should have voted already.
>
> This first release has been a long time coming, and I was distracted the
> last couple of weeks.
>
> I agree that the mentors should review the release and advise of remedial
> action.

Rereading my sentence, I hope it didn't sound to harsh. If so, I
apologize for my tune.

> I'd like to see a rat report on the release. I believe that analysis of the
> rat report will reinforce the comments that Christian and I made.

Yes! :-) I wanted to add this in my e-mail, but forgot it. Thanks for
brining it up again.

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de