Hi,

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 1:05 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> JSPWiki has been troubled for quite some time.

Following up on this and since JSPWiki is by far our oldest podling, I
felt it appropriate to summarize its status and outlook from the IPMC
perspective in this months board report. Here's my summary:

  JSPWiki is our oldest podling with over five years in the Incubator.
  Activity in JSPWiki was very low for a few years and they've yet to
  create their first Apache release. Earlier this year they discussed
  leaving the Incubator and the ASF since they clearly weren't making
  much progress. That discussion led to some revival of activity and
  the decision to continue in the Incubator. Unfortunately the podling
  no longer has enough active mentors, which has led to some trouble
  with premature attempts at cutting releases or graduating. Despite
  these troubles the podling is making progress, and with sufficient
  help from the IPMC they might well become ready to graduate within
  a few quarters.

JSPWiki committers/mentors, does this sound like an accurate summary?

BR,

Jukka Zitting