On 29/10/12 14:22, Joachim Dreimann wrote:
Hi,

I would like to request the beginning of the vote for the second release of
Apache Bloodhound in the incubator following the successful vote by the
Bloodhound PPMC.

The result of the vote is summarised here:
   http://markmail.org/thread/zrgkleendiqvanzs

The artefacts for the release including the source distribution and KEYS
can be found here:
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/bloodhound/

The release itself is created from:
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/branches/0.2
   (r1394550)

Issues identified to be fixed for the next release are listed here:
   https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/246
   https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/245

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Bloodhound 0.2
[ ] +0 Don't care
[ ] -1 Do not release this package (please explain)

Cheers,
Joe

+1 (non-binding)

By the way, I note that this VOTE thread appears to have been initiated by an email with reply-to set to bloodhound-dev@. Is that normal for these votes? Perhaps it is just my email client that is doing that.

Cheers,
    Gary