Hi -

I've added the following to the November report wiki:

I think that Amber is ready to graduate - the traffic on the ML is down but
indicates that some might use Amber if it were a TLP. I see starts to the
process, I think that the mentors just need to give the podling some nudges.
Some status updates to the mentor lists and sign-offs are in order as well.

I put Amber in the "Ready to Graduate" category. If the podling doesn't move
then it could also be put into "Low Activity" and that would not bode well for
the future.

Regards,
Dave