As far as I know, Lyo is internally discussing and planning to implement the Linked Data Platform somehow:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/LDP_Implementations

But I don't have more details, sorry.

Best,

On 16/11/12 19:26, dsh wrote:
Hi,

out of curiosity - how does this relate to or maybe even complement Eclipse
Lyo [1]? For instance is Lyo one of the Enterprise Linked Data scenarios
which you have been mentioning above?

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/lyo/

Cheers
Daniel

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Sebastian Schaffert<