As per recent email, this is, formally, an act of the IPMC to certify
that the IP is clear and the community good Apache citizens, followed
by an act of the accepting project, and the board expects that the
accepting project will report on the process promptly.

I'm sure various will correct me if I've failed to explain. I think I
should rewrite that section to reflect the change in the overall
policy with regard to 'subprojects' in the Foundation, and to make it
read more generally about a podling be absorbed into an existing TLP.