>-----Original Message-----
>From: Benson Margulies [mailto:bimargul...@gmail.com]
>
>hcatalog: no report!

[Dropped other podling dev lists]

HCatalog still has no report for December and no discussion about it on the DEV
list.  The last Shepherd also recommended in September that the podling look
toward Graduation; but I did not find any discussion of the topic on the list.

Aside from the immediate need for a report, I don't see anything alarming about
the community health.   I strongly recommend the community put together a
graduation plan and present it as part of the board report (this or next).

One minor nit, the downloads page needs to list links for the signature and
checksum files for each release.

-Matt