Hi,

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:20 AM, Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jukka Zitting: Bloodhound

The report looks pretty good - they've added a few new committers and
cut some releases after their previous report. The report, like the
previous one, notes community diversity as the top issue, but with the
new committers in place and looking at the nicely growing commit and
list activity it seems to me as if the project is already on a good
track towards graduation.

In fact based on my brief review I don't see any notable reasons to
vote against graduation should a vote come up tomorrow, so I've
categorized the project as ready to graduate as soon as they feel
they're up to it. Mentors, please correct if needed.

The report was so far signed off by just one mentor (though I assume
Greg will review it latest when it hits board@) and there was some
delay earlier in getting their release reviewed, but apart from that
it looks like the mentors are doing a great job helping the project.

PS. It would be interesting to see a summary of how the relationship
with the Trac project played out in practice. I remember this being a
source of quite a bit of concern when Bloodhound was being proposed,
but it looks like everything has worked out fairly well. This might be
a useful example to keep in mind when similar cases come up in the
future.

BR,

Jukka Zitting