On 27 Dec 2012, at 02:02, David Crossley wrote:

> Mark Struberg wrote:
>> hi lords and ladies!
>>
>> I looked at a few of my old incubation projects I helped to grow and most of
>> them still don't have their incubator status page [1] marked as 'graduated'.
>>
>> Is there a good example at where I can look at how to mark those projects as
>> such?
>>
>> Is simply writing a 'YES' under the last few questions is enough? The
>> summary page [2] does look fine at least.
>
> Perhaps Wookie is a recent example.
>
> However not many seem to update that section.

Oops, missed the last questions at the end. I've just filled those in for
Wookie now.

I'm not sure if you can set the status of the project metadata page to
"graduated" - as far as I can tell you just modify podlings.xml to update the
summary page. On the project page the only thing you can do is answer those
questions, and add an item to the news list saying when the project has
graduated.