On 18.01.2013 11:39, sebb wrote:
> On 17 January 2013 22:47, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I would like to initiate the vote for releasing Apache Bloodhound 0.4
>> (incubating)
>> in the incubator following the successful vote of the Bloodhound PPMC.
>>
>> The vote PPMC vote thread:
>>     http://markmail.org/message/d2yvz2tx5pj57ru4
>>
>> Please find the change log for this proposed release below:
>>
>>  * Replaces ticket edit form with a new 'in-place' edit and workflow control
>>  * Added white-labeling for error messages and basic branding
>>  * Improvements to the quick ticket creation form including ability to
>> specify the select fields and their order
>>  * Various bug fixes
>>
>>  * Not fixed for this release:
>>    * No major outstanding issues
>>
>> The release candidate artifacts consist of source release as a tar.gz
>> archive along with the associated MD5 and GPG signature.
>> These can be found at:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/bloodhound/
>>
>> The archive is based on the tag:
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/bloodhound/tags/0.4-incubating
> The LICENSE file looks good.
>
> However I'm not sure that the NOTICE file is correct.
>
> Are all the entries in NOTICE required?

Bloodhound builds upon Trac and uses Bootstrap and JQuery -- and
includes all of them in the source release, so yes, I believe all the
entries are required.

> If they are required, are they correct, i.e. is the correct
> attribution included?

As far as I can see, it's all correct. Which one(s) do you find incomplete?

(FWIW, neither the NOTICE file nor the used external modules have
changed since the previous release.)

-- Brane