On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Masanz, James J.
<masanz.ja...@mayo.edu> wrote:
> The result of the VOTE for 3.0.0-incubating on the dev list is at
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ctakes-dev/201301.mbox/browser

I looked through the archives and didn't see a RESULT e-mail that
summarizes the PPMC vote result.  This e-mail is important, as it
notifies everyone in your community, and the IPMC, that the voting
period is closed and what the final tally is, without having to dig
through the thread.  It is possible I missed the e-mail, but that is
why we in the IPMC ask for a direct link to the result e-mail.

> The source artifact can be found in
> http://people.apache.org/~chenpei/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating/rc5/target/

We vote on the source release.  That is the artifact that needs to be
linked from the VOTE e-mail.