Infra asks for a "heads up" for large artifacts:
http://s.apache.org/5vz While these aren't over the limit, it might be
worth pinging them. To be clear, these models were trained on external
data, so they can't be regenerated? Are they packaged here for
convenience, or is this the primary mechanism to distribute the
models? The models were donated to the project, so we can redistribute
them under the AL without being bound by any restrictions attached to
the original data? Apologies if this was already covered in a previous
discussion, but I looked up the incubator proposal and didn't see it
explicitly mentioned.

I also dug up a reference to Roy's email before realizing that Matt
had already found it. My understanding matches his; we can't usually
package jars, even category-A and ASF projects. Thanks for sticking
with this. The first release can be a fair amount of work, but it
paves the road for the rest of life at the ASF. -C