On 02.02.2013 21:36, Branko Čibej wrote:
> On 23.01.2013 14:48, Simone Tripodi wrote:
>> SVN source tag
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/onami/tags/org.apache.onami.logging.parent-3.4.0-incubating/
>>
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheonami-150/
> Since when do source packages not have to be on dist.apache.org?

Just to be clear, in the case of Onami Logging, reviewers are  asked to
find the right package amongst 8 different source packages in 8
different directories.

Initially I thought that the logging-parent.zip would be enough to
verify the release; but the notice files in the various module-specific
source jar files aren't identical to the one in the repository. At that
point I stopped looking.

In other words, the reason you're not getting votes from the IPMC is
that it's well-nigh impossible for an outsider to verify the release
artefacts.

-- Brane