On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 1:06 AM, Niall Pemberton
<niall.pember...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Christian Grobmeier
> <grobme...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> maybe my e-mail has not been seen. Any comments from the IPMC? If not,
>> I will discuss the next steps with the Onami devs.
>
> My first thought was "Is this too quick?" - but looking are the
> origins and whos involved - then I think its OK. The only thing I
> would say is that the committers voted in during graduation are still
> very new - so I guess there will still be some mentoring after
> graduation.

Thanks for your thoughts Niall. Actually yes, I think mentoring will
go on too. Personally I feel the new/old committers ratio is in
balance so I guess it will feel like any other project which elects a
new committer.

I am very happy with all of the new guys, they seem to adapt the
Apache way quickly and easily.

Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de