ComDev PMC,

I proposed, during budget discussions, that the ComDev PMC should consider
budgeting to accelerate the documentation goals of this PMC.

Since then the IPMC has been discussing the idea of handing off the
documentation parts of their responsibilities to ComDev. This is just a
discussion item and is in no way a decision at this point.

The idea, as I understand it, is not to pass over any of the podling
oversight responsibilities, only the documentation of ASF policies,
processes and best practice.

I stress, this is just an IPMC discussion, there is certainly no decision
at this point, at this point, but it is one that ComDev should be aware of.

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse mistakes and brevity