On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 1:58 PM, Vinod Kone <vinodk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Mesos
> (incubating)
> version 0.11.0. This will be the third incubator release for Mesos in Apache
> .
>
> The candidate for Mesos 0.11.0-incubating release is available at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~vinodkone/mesos-0.11.0-incubating-RC2/mesos-0.11.0-incubating.tar.gz
>
> The tag to be voted on:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-mesos.git;a=tag;h=399b857ec4a3558b63ab8eb47df5c51bcad64251
>
> The MD5 checksum of the tarball can be found at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~vinodkone/mesos-0.11.0-incubating-RC2/mesos-0.11.0-incubating.tar.gz.md5
>
> The signature of the tarball can be found at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~vinodkone/mesos-0.11.0-incubating-RC2/mesos-0.11.0-incubating.tar.gz.asc
>
> PGP key used to sign the release:
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B1D89DA5C6E508C
>
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Mesos 0.11.0-incubating!
>
> The vote is open until Monday, May 27th at 21:00 UTC and passes if a
> majority of at least 3 +1 IPMC votes are cast.
>
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Mesos 0.11.0-incubating
>
> To learn more about Apache Mesos, please see
> http://incubator.apache.org/mesos.

I'm just copying my comments from previous RC as I don't see any one
of them fixed.

-1

Extracted release is missing Incubator DISCLAIMER
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#notes-disclaimer

Looks like the LICENSE information got attached to the NOTICE file,
instead of LICENSE. Please update the LICENSE file accordingly and
then clean up the NOTICE with required attributions.

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#note-license-and-notice

The following might also be helpful

http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#license

--