Hi Luciano,

Thanks for the actionable feedback. Will work on it.

Also, had a question about what goes into the NOTICE (and COPYRIGHT) file.

According to
http://apache.org/legal/resolved.html#required-third-party-notices

"Apache releases should contain a copy of each license, usually contained
in the LICENSE document. For many licenses this is a sufficient notice. For
some licenses some additional notice is required. In many cases, this will
be included within the dependent artifact"

I might be reading it wrong, but I thought this meant that we don't have to
add 3rd party notices to our NOTICE file, since we are 1) including their
LICENSE in our LICENSE file and 2) including the source tar balls of 3rd
party components and each tar ball has its NOTICE in it.