NOTICE is being generated (I believe in all cases) from
incubator-jclouds.git/resources/NOTICE.txt - I think the resources/NOTICE.txt
in chef may be from an earlier incarnation, but I'm not 100% sure. It does look
like we are overly broad in the list of included code in NOTICE, but I'm not
sure whether we should have separate NOTICEs for each sub project or if we can
just use one that's applicable across all of them. This is my first ASF project
with separate release artifacts for source projects.

I'll fix the tarball names by hand for this RC tomorrow morning, and we'll
figure out the best way to get them automatically named correctly going
forward, including any subsequent RCs if they prove necessary for code reasons,
etc.

We've been uncertain about how to handle test resources - there are a good
number of test resources which are just used for validating test output, and
we'd have to have the tests spit out the license headers as well as their real
output if we had license headers in the output comparison resources. As a
result, we've excluded src/test/resources from rat checks in the build. This
may have been too broad an exclusion, but we'd like to make sure we know what
can get away with not having a license header and what can't before we change
that.

A.