I would like to invite the IPMC vote to accept the Stratos proposal [1].

I want to clarify that this vote is for the Stratos project to enter
the incubator as a standard podling under the existing incubation
policy. The acceptance or otherwise of the probationary TLP idea is a
separate issue that will be explored during the first month of
incubation, potentially resulting in a further IPMC vote.

This vote is *only* for accepting the Stratos project as a podling.

[ ] +1 Accept the Stratos project as an incubating project
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not accept the Stratos project as an incubating project
because... (provide reason)

It's late on Friday evening here in the UK. I'll let this vote run
well into next week to allow for the weekend.

Thank you for your votes.
Ross