On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> Solution: require all podlings to submit anonymous exit interviews as part
> of the graduation requirements.  These exit interviews will be suitably
> scrubbed and organized by the Incubator Ombudsman; see next proposal.

A few sample questions:

*   What aspect of incubation benefitted your podling the most?
*   What advice would you give to future podlings?
*   What was the most useful thing you learned?
*   What could we have done differently?

I think we should accept the survey in private but publish the results on
general@ after scrubbing sections marked <private> and anything else sensitive
at the ombud's discretion.  Author identity should be preserved, because any
attempt at anonymization will be dangerously futile.

Marvin Humphrey