I have written up the suggestions so far into a wiki page

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/WhatToExpect

The content is pretty much what has been included in this thread
reorganized with a few minor grammar tweaks here and there.

If people like this notion feel free to edit the page or continue
discussing here

Rob