Same here.  Not that it matters as far as admission to the incubator
(that vote is over now anyway), but I think a lot of people (including
potential users of Samza) would like to see more about how it compares
& contrasts with other stream oriented systems.

Phil
This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM