Dropping the vxquery mailing list...

To me VXQuery looks like an example of a project being let down by the
Incubator PMC. This labeling issue was just an honest attempt at trying to
be helpful not some underhanded attempt to try to circumvent the ASF
release policy, if they were getting adequate mentoring it would have just
been an opportunity to teach them more about the ASF release policies and
processes. Similarly with the no releases in 4 years - they've attempted to
release twice and both times it stalled getting the votes, what they need
are mentors who can show them whats necessary to push releases and voting
through the Incubator. In the past they've asked us for more mentors to
help and got nothing. Its a small project but its managed to survive for 4
years here and still have some active committers and as they've just shown
now when a problem is reported they fixed it in less than a day, so all
credit to them for keeping on trying.