Hi Raphael,

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 5:50 PM, Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch> wrote:
> ...After now nearly two years at Apache, I would like to come back to
> incubator
> and help new projects. I don't ask for a mentor roul, but if a mentor would
> give me a hand and then I would be happy to join a project as a "assistent
> mentor"....

That's fine in principle, we've had a few podlings in the past with a
mix of experienced and first-time mentors, and it's a great way for
both categories to learn and progress.

> ...I'm Committer and PMC at the Apache OpenOffice project...

Which is a good starting point for being a mentor.

The thing is that you'd need to be elected on the Incubator PMC to
become a mentor - the best way to do that is to talk to incubator PMC
or Apache foundation members that know your work at Apache and would
support your election, so that when the time comes you can get in.

> ...I living in a small town between the mountains in Switzerland....

That sounds great ;-)

-Bertrand (living near Lausanne)