On Sep 23, 2013, at 2:57 PM, Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Reminder - it'd be great to get more eyes and make sure we're not missing
> anything for graduation. Thanks!

+ 1 (already voted on PPMC list, just cheer leading for others to look over)

Andrew,

Since 5 IPMC member/mentors already voted on the Podling dev list, I do not
think any further votes are needed. But as you put it rightly, more eyes and
reviews will be better. I would just put a end time to close the vote. Since
the next board meeting is 3 weeks away, no hurry though.

Suresh