Hey Nick

I spoke with Tammo about this while we had a virtual coffee recently.
However I don't know about similar cases so much. Basically I don't see lot of risk from
a legal standpoint and would give my +1 quickly.

But of course it would be interesting for me about the motivations.
I mean, the project was almost dead and now a few people want it to be revived. Why? Was the problem in the previous project to less interest? Problems in the community? As I said, this would be interesting but personally I don't consider this information necessary.

What I don't know: do the current resources need to move to an *.incubator.a.o space? I believe this is unnecessary overhead, but maybe other have an idea on that too.

So far, I would +1 this proposal. Mentors good, Champion good and people come from the community. Legals are all done and almost no resources will be wasted to set this up.

Cheers