Hi Taylor,

The typical timeline for accepting documents into Apache is four to forty-eight
hours.

I'm afraid your original submissions from September have fallen into the ditch.
Apologies for this mishap.

I'll file these as soon as I can. If you have not received acknowledgments
within 24 hours please let us know.

Regards,

Craig

On Nov 4, 2013, at 7:06 PM, P. Taylor Goetz wrote:

> I apologize if I’m asking a stupid question, but what is the typical timeline
> for getting people.apache.org accounts after a project has been accepted into
> the incubator?
>
> I submitted a CLA and CCLA over a month ago, and have yet to hear anything.
> Should I expect a notification, or is there something I have to do
> proactively?
>
> We (the Storm maintainers) are anxious to get the project moved over to the
> incubator as soon as possible, but my understanding is that we need
> apache.org accounts to do anything meaningful (wiki updates, JIRA, SCM, etc.).
>
> Forgive me if I’m missing something obvious.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Taylor

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation