John D. Ament wrote:
> David,
>
> On that note, how come DeltaSpike is still listed as incubating at [1]
>
> Note the table on the 3rd bullet.
>
> [1]: http://incubator.apache.org/

Because these "graduated" projects do not tidy up after themselves.
They seem to leave everything for other Incubator volunteers to
clean up in their wake.

Such a mess causes the Incubator tools, that try so hard to help
us all, to become overloaded and then not as useful because
there is too much fluff.

DeltaSpike is not the only one.

See the list that poor Clutch tries so desperately to highlight:
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#other
which also attempts to directly link them to the relevant docs.

The projects listing http://incubator.apache.org/projects/
also tries to encourage projects to maintain their own records.

I presume that these projects will continue such behaviour
as TLPs.

(Sorry if i come across as frustrated in these threads.
I certainly am, but trying to curb it.)

-David