Ha ha ha ha. Does the same also apply to maintaining the records, for
clutch, the vote monitoring and other tools, signing reports, writing
reports for that matter, and all the other aspects of the incubator -
all of that might get done eventually one day if people can ever find
the time, don't make a fuss, as frustrating as it is just keep asking
politely or do it yourself etc?

What it means if mentors aren't voting on things like releases after
weeks is that the mentors aren't doing any mentoring, in which case
whats the point in the podling being here?

   ...ant