On 07/11/2013 Andreas Neumann wrote:
The discussion about the Weave proposal has calmed. As the outcome of the
discussion, we have chosen a new name for the project, Twill. I would like
to call a vote for Twill to become an incubated project.

I used a different software named Twill in the past:
http://twill.idyll.org/
It doesn't seem actively developed any longer, but if there is an issue to investigate the suitability of this name feel free to add this information there.

And no, I'm not suggesting that the name should change once again! Just saying that there is an existing software project named Twill, and this may or may not be relevant.

Regards,
  Andrea.