Hi,

in Marmotta we're having now the hangover of the graduation, and I'm facing with a technical issue. Sorry if someone considers this a bit of topic of general@incubator, but I ask it here instead on dev@maven because the implications it may have for all the other podlings.

The case is last week we jumped from:

    3.2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

to:

    3.2.0-SNAPSHOT

And I'm now facing some problems updating some app build using Marmotta. My guess is that Maven considers this for comparing both versions:

    3.2.0-SNAPSHOT < 3.2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

Could someone corroborate my suspicions? I've tried to find such detail in the documentation, but nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández