Thanks Sebb for explaining out in detail, since this is our first release I
think we would require some guidance. We would fix the LICENSE and the
NOTICE but there a few questions, in the same regard.

This an eclipse plugin so we are using other Eclipse libs like EMF[1].
These are based on EPL. The libs are not shipped because the eclipse
runtime environment  takes care of them. Do they need a mention in the
LICENSE/NOTICE ?

Also the project is build using Tycho[2],  does it require to mention the
same in LICENSE/NOTICE ?

regards,
Rahul

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_Modeling_Framework