On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 6:56 PM, Andreas Neumann <a...@apache.org> wrote:
> I just added the report for Twill. This was a day late because the
> reporting schedule was initially set up quarterly instead of monthly, and
> we were under the impression that our first report is due in January. The
> schedule was fixed earlier today, and our report is now available.

Thank you for being conscientious about the reporting process!

> One thing that I realized is that Twill does not have a shepherd assigned.
> Who would be the shepherd for Twill?

Shepherds are now assigned well in advance of the report via a script,
assign_shepherds.py.  There are three shepherd volunteers that the script
randomly assigned a light load this cycle: Dave Fisher, Suresh Marru, and
Andrei Savu.  Andrei is a Mentor for Twill.  Dave has been spending a lot of
time and thought collaborating in the release voting threads.

Suresh, can you take on shepherding for Twill this month?

Marvin Humphrey