Hi,

I completed my shepherd review of S4 now that their board report is in
place.  Here's a copy:

The board report reflects my sentiments as well.  S4 seems to be in a
bit of rut.  I tried kicking off some conversations on the dev mailing
list, no luck.  It seems like there are at best five active
participants, between the users list and dev list.  Considering that
there hasn't been a commit since last board report, it doesn't come
off as a good sign for me.  I think retirement may be an option to
start exploring.

It seems like through a combination of low dev activity and low user
feedback S4 is having difficulty progressing.