John D. Ament wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> How often is clutch rerun?

Thanks for your interest.

It is run manually. See some notes:
[1] http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#notes
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/facilities.html#clutch

Occasionally people do it immediately after some known changes.
I try to ensure that it is run at least every couple of days.

> DeltaSpike should be cleared off the list
> :-) (assuming I did it right)

I now added some notes to [2] to explain that there is
a list of Incubator releases generated by cron on
people.a.o as ~crossley twice per day.

So the next run of Clutch would reflect any changes there.

-David