On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 7:47 PM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I dropped the ball and didn’t get the Storm report in. But I also noticed
> that Storm wasn’t included in the template for this month’s report.
>
> I’m assuming that was just an oversight, correct?

Podlings only have to report monthly for the first three months of incubation;
thereafter, they report quarterly.  Storm's three months were October,
November and December -- the "monthly" tag has now been removed from your
podlings.xml metadata:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml?r1=1550930&r2=1552124

Storm's next report will be due in March:

  http://incubator.apache.org/report-groups.txt

If a podling fails to report, it's now part of the Report Manager's workflow
to add back the "monthly" tag so that the podling dev list gets an automated
report reminder, but if the podling always reports on time the "monthly" tag
is ordinarily gone for good.

> I imagine it’s too late for this month and that we should just report next
> month, but I’d be willing to put together a report tonight if it would be of
> any value.

Missing a report and making it up the next month is not a big deal.  That's
true now for the Incubator, and it's also true for TLPs reporting to the
Board.  It's more convenient for us if a project misses a month rather than
trying to squeeze in late in the cycle.

Marvin Humphrey