There isn't anything in the same domain named Hoya that I am aware of. One
can get to Hoya from other avenues - it is a county and city in Germany; or
it is the genus for several hundred tropical plants. According to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoya, hoya flowers grow in a configuration
referred to as an "umbel", which resembles what one might draw of the
logical relationship of YARN application processes on the cluster.