Greets,

I'm planning to propose two presentations for ApacheCon Denver: one on
releases, and one overview of the Incubator.

    _Releasing Apache Software_

    This presentation will explore technical, procedural, legal and cultural
    aspects of releasing Apache software; the distinction between "releasing"
    and "distributing"; the relationship between Apache's source releases and
    binary artifacts; evolving consensus as to what liberties may be taken
    with "incubating" releases; and how codifying the release process helps to
    fortify the the Apache brand.

    Audience: Apache committers

    Level: intermediate

    _Getting the Most Out of the Incubator_

    Knowing what to expect from the incubation process is of great benefit for
    both contributors to projects currently under incubation and those
    considering bringing a project to Apache.  We'll cover the major stages of
    incubation, the institutions and roles that incubating projects must
    interact with, and how to get the most out for what you put in.

    Audience: Anyone with an interest in the Incubator.

    Level: beginner

Thoughts, feedback?  Anybody else submitting talks?

Marvin Humphrey