Hi Bertrand,

(changing this to DISCUSS thread to avoid continuing hijacking
the VOTE thread)

Of Spark's IPMC direct mentorship, 5 of the 7 mentors
have all VOTEd for its graduation:

Chris Mattmann
Andrew Hart
Henry Saputra

Roman Shaposhnik
Suresh Marru

Still waiting on +1s from:

Paul Ramirez
Thomas Dudziak

That's 71% of Spark's IPMC mentors have already VOTEd +1
for this project to graduate.

Note also the 12 +1s from other members of the IPMC.

Sebastian Schelter

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Ted Dunning
Patrick Hunt
Chris Douglas
Alan Cabrera
Jake Ferrell
Leif Hedstrom
Sergio Fernández
Sebastian Schelter
Marvin Humphrey
Alex Karasulu

Further note that there are over 34 community +1s for this project.

Of the 3 IPMC -1s:

Bertrand Delacretaz
Craig Russell
sebb

Bertrand, you originally VOTEd +1 until Craig mentioned his concerns
about accounts not having been filed. Matei and others immediately
stepped up (including myself), and explained the situation, and
filed the accounts. Sebb's concerns were originally related to the
resolution and mix of Apache ids/other mail Ids, etc.

If you are suggesting in some thinly veiled way that the
board is going to reject both the overwhelming majority of the
direct paying attention mentors to the project; along with majority
of other members of the IPMC; along with the members of the community who
also
recommended its graduation, because a minority of IPMC members
and others identified issues with people having their accounts,
or some others with the use of Git, and/or accusations of not
all conversation making it to the list, considering all of the
positive things that goes on in Spark, or the 100s of messages
PER day that make it to the list, along with conversation and
great work and Apache mentality that's being demonstrated by
their developers, then I'm disappointed and frankly, I disagree
and let's put it to a VOTE at the board level. I'll be there,
ready and willing to discuss this with real data and not innuendo,
along with the real history of watching the awesomeness of this project
and all of the things they have gotten right about the Apache
community.

Cheers,
Chris