Sorry my limited Apache time was taken yesterday by catching up "cadence"
issues.

I checked DataFu and it is getting started in fine shape. The mentors are doing
a fine job.

I checked Hadoop Development Tools and there is some concern. Development is
either stalled since November when dependency issues were uncovered and/or it
is being discussed off of the dev mailing list.

Would you please move me to a single podling in future months.

Regards,
Dave