I wanted an easy way to get a summary list of podlings with their
status, so I created another stylesheet [1] to process podlings.xml
and generate 4 CSV files, and added a new target to the build script.

The command "ant generate-summary" will generate the following files in target/

current.txt
graduated.txt
podlings.txt
retired.txt

The Ant target is not currently included in the build process, and the
output files won't appear on the site. But if there seems to be a
general use-case for the files this would be easy to change.

[1]
Log:
Add stylesheet to create summary podling CSV listings
Not currently integrated into site build or output

Added:
    incubator/public/trunk/
content/stylesheets/project-summary.xsl   (with props)
Modified:
    incubator/public/trunk/build.xml