On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Mohammad Noureldin
<nour.moham...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
>    I agree with Henry. There is no need to go the board IMO, even if there
> is no active mentor anymore I would suggest someone from the IPMC (maybe
> Romain) check this with the project's team and see how they want to
> progress with the project

You are absolutely right -- there's no reason to go to the board asking
what to do. It is, however, my responsibility to flag these types of things
in IPMC reports. Of course, flagging doesn't really relieve IPMC of its
collective responsibility to help project move in one of the possible
directions. That one is still on us.

Thanks,
Roman.