I've gotten the DeviceMap Community to generate the following report. Sorry
for the delay.

Bertrand and I have been pretty busy. If any spare mentor-energy is
available, I'm sure we'd welcome the help with the community... We need to
move the community forward or consider the alternatives...

DeviceMap

Apache DeviceMap is a data repository containing device information, images
and other relevant information for all sorts of mobile devices, e.g.
smartphones and tablets. While the focus is initially on that data, APIs
will
also be created to use and manage it.

DeviceMap has been incubating since 2012-01-03.

  1. Grow community.
  2. Generate a release.
  3. Explore options to allow contributions through a Web based
interface/API to add new device specs.
  4. Improved support for additional languages/platform (.NET, PHP,...)

aware of?

Tangentially, there have been presentations at conferences like JavaLand
raised awareness. A Mobile Development MeetUp group in Germany is looking
into the code, and where they might contribute.

Syncing device data with OpenDDR in regular intervals when relevant changes
occur. Update of the Java DDR Simple API and other libraries.

Date of last release:
  N/A

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
  N/A