In the past, we haven't run a separate release vote for the Tez PPMC. A
single vote has been used, on which the Tez PPMC also votes (although
non-binding), and this has worked out well.
There was a mail thread on the Tez dev list requesting feedback for this
release -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-tez-dev/201406.mbox/%3CCAOapipu-JZ=Tz24UiMfy=Cb44Asy+=7+vm+ljiihiozfovt...@mail.gmail.com%3E

Things you may want to consider fixing or changing in a future release
> - add "apache' to file name
> - Remove KEYS from inside source artefact - you need it before running
> un-tar/gzip.

Will keep these in mind for the next release.

Thanks for taking a look
- Sid