Hi,

+0 (binding) due to NOTICE file - seems minor I know but it is important to get
right.

I checked:
- Vote seems OK - although would be good to have [VOTE][RESULT] with tally of
binding votes
- Release file name name contains incubating
- DISCLAIMER exists
- NOTICE and LICENSE mostly good (but see below). May be issue with glyphicons
license?
- NOTICE incorrect - uses "by" rather than "at"
- All source headers are good
- There are a couple of binary files (see below) but think these are OK
- Can compile from source

I note that there is an SIL licensed font in the distribution, this is a
category b license [1] are the PPMC satisfied that all conditions noted in [1]
are met? Looking at the LICENSE this seems good to me but no harm in double
checking.

Note that there some discussion about if copyright notices go in LICENSE or not
for permissive licenses. It seems helpful to me, but may not actually be
required.

There are a few binary files in the source distribution
- font files (fontawsome + gyphicons)
- doc .graffle files

Could an alternative format be found for the omigraffle files?

Things you may want to consider changing for the next RC / release:
- Have [VOTE][RESULT] with tally of binding votes
- Place release in https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/
- Add "apache" to release artefact name
- Change name to be more in line with other Apache releases ie use "src" at end
rather than "sources" at front
- Not sure that KEYS is useful inside .tgz
- Could use short version of licenses in LICENSE [2]
- remove ".reviewboardrc"
- double check gyphicon LICENSE is MIT
- is docs/Gemfile.lock needed?
- Possible to use alternative format for omigraffle files?

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b
3. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#permissive-deps