On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 1:59 AM, John D. Ament <john.d.am...@gmail.com> wrote:
> - When does a podling get three months listed in the monthly tag?
> If there's a description of how this value is meant to behave, that
> would help.  Are new podlings the ones signed up with month w/ the
> next 3 months specified?  Who's responsible for clearing this?

New podlings must report monthly for the first three months of incubation.

Historically, I don't believe anyone has ever been officially assigned to
clear the "monthly" flag in podlings.xml.  It's been whoever gets to it first
-- typically a Mentor, or often David Crossley or myself (and presumably
others who I haven't noticed).

With the advent of report_runbook.py, clearing all expired monthly flags
became part of the Report Manager's workflow.

> For podlings that don't report, do they simply get monthly=true and
> next month as the value?

Yes, exactly.  We give podlings who fail to report the "monthly" tag for one
month, over and over as many times as necessary, until they finally report.

Marvin Humphrey