Ah, I saw disclaimer in the website [1] which I thought enough for incubator.
But checking the branding guide [2] seems like incubator need to
include DISCLAIMER file along with NOTICE and LICENSE files, so this
could be blocker?
I think that is the one that could be blocker, but other probably
could be deferred to next release given Drill open tickets for them?

Thanks for detail review Justin, need to update my check tool.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/drill/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html